Things to Do on the Breathtaking Bimini Islands
The little but fascinating Bimini island will take your breath away the moment you come out of the ship and step on this island. Allow us to introduce you to three parts of this island – North, South and East Bimini. Before moving on to the Bimini yacht charter, get an idea about how the beauty of the island will welcome you! At a distance of forty-five nautical miles from Miami, the Bimini Islands have secluded harbors and plenty of wildlife both on land and sea. Considered as a world famous diving and fishing paradise, let’s have a look at the itinerary of our yacht charter in Bimini.
1. Scuba Diving – A trip to any island will be incomplete without scuba diving or snorkelling. Moreover, when you are coming to a picturesque place like this, it is almost like a mandatory task to come in close proximity with the vast stretches of coral reefs that are included in the charters to Bimini. In fact, many shipwrecks over here present you with exemplary underwater dive sites. If your adventurous self wants an adrenaline rush, we will take you to the Gulf-Stream, the place where the ocean floor goes as deep as 2000 feet!
2. The Fountain of Youth – ‘The Healing Hole’ is a famous spot of the Bimini Islands. Situated on North Bimini, this is a small fresh-water pool surrounded by mangrove trees and underground winding tunnels. However, with our private boat charter, we will take you to South Bimini’s Juan Ponce de Leon that is actually famous as ‘The Fountain of Youth’. The view of these shallow pools will be etched in your memory forever!
3. Shark Mounds – Ever seen sand dunes in various shapes? You will be blown away to see the sand dunes of the Bimini islands that come in shapes of animals, including sharks! However, the animals can be seen while you are flying over the islands, and there remains a confusion till date about the existence of the Shark Mounds! Get in touch with the Bimini Yacht Charter for more details about this.
4. Visiting the Hemingway Museum – In 1935, Ernest Hemingway came to Bimini where he used to spend his time writing and fishing. This famous museum that is situated in the Compleat Angler Hotel’s lounge is a must-visit and is included in our yacht charter in Bimini. A heaven for literature lovers, there are artefacts and antiques in the museum, used by the man himself.
5. Exploring the Bimini Beaches – There is no person on earth who does not love the Bimini beaches! The white and soft stretches of sandy beaches are a tempting attraction for our guests in the charters to Bimini, and you can bathe in the golden sunlight for hours! The charterers like to visit the Porgy Bay, Bimini Bay and Paradise Point.
There are many intriguing activities for you and your family on your private boat charter. Get in touch with our charter specialists for an escape to paradise.